Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens shine a light on NRAS sunset clause
- Newcastle falling short on cycle network
- Newcastle’s missed opportunity to do tourism differently
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
Tag Archives: Hunter
Newcastle and Hunter residents are being urged to help make the region’s future far more than coal, by making a submission to the NSW Government’s current Regional Planning proposals for the area. Having worked with the NSW Government to extend … Continue reading
For more information and to read the whole plan click here.
The Greens at federal, state and local levels have always supported a shipbuilding industry in Newcastle. Contrary to Sam Dastyari’s assertions, the Greens champion high-level skills based manufacturing industries such as ship-building. “We believe that the revitalisation of boat and … Continue reading