Join the Newcastle Greens
- Newcastle’s missed opportunity to do tourism differently
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
Tag Archives: climate change
Join us for a screening of AN INCONVENIENT SEQUEL: TRUTH TO POWER Date: Thursday 24 August Time: Arrive 6:30pm for a 7pm start Venue: Tower Cinemas Newcastle Meet Greens candidates running in the Newcastle City Council election Light refreshments will … Continue reading
Newcastle and the Hunter Valley will be eligible for a major share of $250 million in upfront investment to support and assist coal workers and coal communities to manage the transition to a low carbon future under a plan announced … Continue reading
Full of bureaucrats from across the globe, the UN usually runs diplomatic campaigns. So you know it’s serious when they choose a decidedly political slogan for World Environment Day 2014: Raise Your Voice, Not The Sea Level.
Newcastle Greens Candidate Councillor Michael Osborne has taken the following pledge to Fight for the Reef if elected to represent Newcastle in the next Federal Parliament: Like all Australians, I regard the Great Barrier Reef as one of the world’s … Continue reading
Newcastle Greens today launched their Protected and enhanced environment policy on World Environment Day, 94 days out from the Council elections, with a set of actions that will save the Council and save the community in the long term.