Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens shine a light on NRAS sunset clause
- Newcastle falling short on cycle network
- Newcastle’s missed opportunity to do tourism differently
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
REGIONAL FORUM: NSW LONG TERM TRANSPORT MASTER PLAN
On: FRIDAY, 13th APRIL, 12.00 – 2.00 pm:
At: Newcastle Town Hall, King Street.
An opportunity to have your say on the future of transport in NSW. Representatives of Transport for NSW will attend to ensure the ideas raised feed into the Draft Plan.
Bookings essential to: email@example.com or ph: (02) 8202 2611
Note: All those concerned about maintaining the rail line into Newcastle Station, are urged to attend this NSW Govt. Forum, where there may be an announcement made about the future of the heavy rail line.