Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
NSW Elections for Newcastle and Wallsend 2019
The upcoming NSW Election offers a great opportunity for the Greens to share our positive vision for clean air, clean jobs and clean politics.
If you can help or great candidates, Sinead Francis-Coan and Charlotte McCabe, register on the form below