Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
Tag Archives: Urban Revitalisation
Thursday December 2013 “The people of Newcastle have been dudded by Council’s Art Gallery decision” Councillor Therese Doyle said today. “The majority of councillors did not even hear a single report on the progress made by the Project Control Group … Continue reading
Below are two videos from the NURS2012 public meeting we held last month. Councillor Michael Osborne discusses the various issues in the NURS2012 document and David Shoebridge MLC discusses planning in a statewide context with reference to the white and … Continue reading
The Draft Newcastle Urban Renewal Strategy presents what appears to be some highly desirable upgrades for our city’s public spaces and buildings. Artists’ impressions paint an inviting picture. Who wouldn’t want what’s on offer: vistas of newly refurbished squares and … Continue reading
A Greens Vision for Newcastle Newcastle Urban Renewal Strategy 2012 Refocussed on the community The State Government has delivered a plan for Newcastle that cuts residents out of decision-making, delivers windfall profits for developers by allowing bigger, fatter buildings, ignores … Continue reading
Newcastle Urban Renewal Strategy 2012: Submission Guide: Some useful points that you could include in your submission: This is an important document for the future of Newcastle and yet was placed on exhibition over the Christmas holiday period, I hereby … Continue reading
Is it Renewal or a Step backwards for Newcastle? What has the State Government done to local planning? What happens if we lose the rail? Come along to a PUBLIC FORUM Hamilton Station Hotel On Sunday 10 March 2pm – … Continue reading
Newcastle Greens Ward 3 candidate and heritage spokesperson, Keith Parsons, strongly concurs with the findings of the consultants to the Joint Regional Planning Panel (JRPP) that the proposed new courthouse is ‘the wrong design on the wrong site’ and welcomed … Continue reading