Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: Urban Renewal Strategy
Media release: 30 June 2013 This weekend’s state-wide gathering of Greens at Picton called for Newcastle’s Port to remain in public hands, intercity rail services to continue to the centre of Newcastle and reinvestment in the city to come from … Continue reading
Is it Renewal or a Step backwards for Newcastle? What has the State Government done to local planning? What happens if we lose the rail? Come along to a PUBLIC FORUM Hamilton Station Hotel On Sunday 10 March 2pm – … Continue reading