Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: Transparency
Media Release Monday 16th February 2015 The Greens candidate for the Newcastle Ward 3 by-election, Nevenka Bareham, today affirmed her support for a suite of democratic reforms to Newcastle Council that will be under threat if conservative forces regain control … Continue reading
Developer bans should stay If the Hunter and NSW communities are to once again have confidence in democracy, developer dollars have to be kept out of the political process. If the environment is to be liveable and heritage preserved then … Continue reading
Newcastle Greens Policy on Local Democracy, Collaborative Leadership and Open Government An open, responsive, community-focussed council Newcastle Greens believe that deepening local democracy and rebuilding trust between Newcastle City Council and the community should be a top priority. Without this, … Continue reading