Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: TAFE
Media statement in response to NSW Labor’s TAFE announcement in Maitland this morning 3 February 2015 Clr Michael Osborne Greens candidate for Newcastle said: “Labor’s promises won’t help those Fine Arts students in Newcastle whose fees skyrocketed at the beginning … Continue reading
The Greens have labelled the Coalition “autonomy for TAFE” plan as a backward step for the Hunter and said it would be the first stage of full privatisation of vocational education and training. Greens higher education spokesperson Senator Lee Rhiannon … Continue reading
This week two major protests are being organised to bring home to government that they can’t stop funding art education in TAFE without consequences. We’re still astounded that the government can be so short-sighted and ill-informed about the work of … Continue reading