Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: T4
14 Dec 2012 | Lee Rhiannon Imagine you are a bird and you weigh about 30 grams. Every year as the days start to shorten over your home in the Arctic Circle, you eat so much your weight nearly doubles. … Continue reading
This Thursday night, the Mouldy Lovers (gypsy band) will play at La Paz Where: Hunter Community Environment Centre / La Paz 169 Parry St Hamilton East What: Gypsy band fun, dancing, CTAG fundraiser. Brisbane’s favourite ska-gypsies bring their travelling … Continue reading
No more coal terminals in Newcastle! Saturday 16th March, 10am Customs House, Newcastle (across the road from Newcastle Station). Parade to Civic Park. Put this in your diary now! A fun, vibrant, colourful, and determined public demonstration against industry plans … Continue reading
Dear friends As you know, the NSW government is considering another coal loader for Newcastle (T4). Our best avenue to stop them? A huge show of opposition from the people of Newcastle! The attached flyer lets people do just that … Continue reading
Dear Members and Supporters, RE: Community call for Commission of Inquiry into the Development of Newcastle Port We need to collect a minimum of 500 hard copy signatures for the attached petition by 16th November in order for MLC Cate … Continue reading
Dear friends The NSW Government will soon decide whether or not to approve a fourth coal terminal for Newcastle. This terminal, T4, would double the volume of coal exported from Newcastle. It would also double the coal dust from coal … Continue reading
NO MORE “Business as usual” AT NEWCASTLE PORT OUR PORT OUR FUTURE COMMUNITY FORUM Friday 17th August, 2012 To see full report click here
Newcastle Greens today called on Port Waratah Coal Services to publicly release all documentation it has related to health effects on workers or anyone else associated with its Newcastle coal operations.
Newcastle Greens today called for work on Port Waratah Coal Services’ T4 coal loader development to be immediately and indefinitely suspended in the light of today’s release of a health study finding accelerated cancer levels among workers at the company’s … Continue reading