Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
Tag Archives: rental prices
The Greens’ plan to help renters and make rental properties safer, more efficient and more affordable. We’ve devised a national package that sets stronger, fairer standards for renters and assists landlords to meet them – a win-win for everyone. Read … Continue reading
With escalating rents and the shortfall in available rental properties, more and more renters are competing with each other for what can be substandard, over-priced, insecure or inappropriate housing. Despite renters making up one third of all Australian households, no-one … Continue reading