Join the Newcastle Greens
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
Tag Archives: Privatisation
Tim Owen has announced that he will not recontest the seat of Newcastle because it is likely that prohibited donors “contributed in some way” to his election campaign. This decision is the proper one. But in the wake of the … Continue reading
The Greens have labelled the Coalition “autonomy for TAFE” plan as a backward step for the Hunter and said it would be the first stage of full privatisation of vocational education and training. Greens higher education spokesperson Senator Lee Rhiannon … Continue reading
Media release: 30 June 2013 This weekend’s state-wide gathering of Greens at Picton called for Newcastle’s Port to remain in public hands, intercity rail services to continue to the centre of Newcastle and reinvestment in the city to come from … Continue reading