Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
Tag Archives: Port Stephens
Therese Doyle and Michael Osborne Newcastle and Port Stephens are separate local government areas with their own distinctive features. Port Stephens is a rural, tourism-based community with many small towns, while Newcastle is an increasingly cosmopolitan city with diverse cultures … Continue reading
Port Stephens and Newcastle residents defend local democracy. When: Monday 8th February 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Where: Gallipoli Legion Club; Upstairs, 3-5 Beaumont St, Hamilton (Newcastle). Speakers include: David Shoebridge, Greens NSW Upper House MP, Spokesperson on Local Government Kate … Continue reading