Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: Planning Inquiry
See Michael Osborne’s address here
Friday 21 November 2014 Greens Councillor Therese Doyle today told a NSW Upper House parliamentary Inquiry that she had called for a full investigation of Newcastle Council by the Office of Local Government. Clr Doyle told the Inquiry, which held … Continue reading
Greens by-election candidate for Newcastle Cr Michael Osborne has called for projects and decisions under investigation by the NSW Parliamentary Inquiry into Planning Process in Newcastle and the Broader Hunter Region to be put on hold until the inquiry reports. … Continue reading
“I welcome the Greens-initiated Parliamentary inquiry into tainted planning and development decisions and encourage Newcastle residents to make submissions and get their voices heard when the inquiry begins,” Greens candidate for Newcastle Cr Michael Osborne said. “I’m pleased that the … Continue reading