Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: Passengers
Greens blast ‘misleading and deceptive’ Liberal public transport claims in Newcastle election leaflet
The Greens today blasted a Liberal election leaflet being distributed throughout the Newcastle area that claims the Baird government has delivered “12,000 extra public transport services per week”. “It’s just as well for the Liberals that consumer protection laws don’t … Continue reading