Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: Parking
Greens Councillor John Mackenzie says a move to turn the Hunter Street pedestrian mall into a road with a higher speed limit is the consequence of planning decisions “choking the city”. Newcastle City Council approved an “East End streetscape” plan on … Continue reading
Newcastle Greens Policy on Connected City (long version). Adopted August 2012 Newcastle Greens recognise that transport is a key component of a sustainable, fair and liveable city. Responsibility for transport infrastructure and services is shared among different spheres of government, … Continue reading
Media Release – Greens say action needed on dangerous traffic and parking conditions around Callaghan campus
6 August 2012 Dangerous traffic and parking conditions in residential areas around the University of Newcastle’s Callaghan campus must be addressed during the next council term, Newcastle Greens said today. Newcastle Greens Ward 4 and Lord Mayoral candidate John Sutton … Continue reading