Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: Newcastle
Sinead Francis-Coan. Greens’ Candidate for Wallsend As the world transitions from fossil fuels to the energy of the future, local jobs and economic gain from this sector dwindle. As a region home to the world’s largest coal exports, the Hunter … Continue reading
Greens candidate for the Paterson John Brown will be joined by Greens Senate candidate Cr Michael Osborne on Clean Up Australia day to put pressure on the Liberal State and Federal governments to address pollution in the Hunter region. “For … Continue reading
Click here for more details
MINE subsidence is a major constraint to Newcastle’s revitalisation, but the state government should not be undermining our public infrastructure fund by giving handouts to private developers, as they have recently announced. We need a sustainable, equitable and long-term solution, … Continue reading
For more information and to read the whole plan click here.
Press conference with Adam Bandt, member Melbourne for and Michael Osborne Greens candidate for Newcastle See the full press conference on Hunter TV here.
The Greens at federal, state and local levels have always supported a shipbuilding industry in Newcastle. Contrary to Sam Dastyari’s assertions, the Greens champion high-level skills based manufacturing industries such as ship-building. “We believe that the revitalisation of boat and … Continue reading