Join the Newcastle Greens
- How to Vote Greens – Council Election 4th December 2021
- Greens shine a light on NRAS sunset clause
- Newcastle falling short on cycle network
- Newcastle’s missed opportunity to do tourism differently
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
Tag Archives: Newcastle Rail Line
The Newcastle community, and Newcastle Council, must not be bullied by the Baird Government to support UrbanGrowth’s rezoning plans for the Newcastle rail line. The veiled threat by Transport Minister Andrew Constance that Newcastle Council is “robbing the people of … Continue reading
The Greens candidate for the Federal seat of Newcastle, Dr John Mackenzie, today called on newly endorsed federal Liberal candidates in the Hunter to publicly support the regional community’s concerns about the state Coalition government’s unfolding Newcastle light rail fiasco.
The Australian Senate has passed a Greens’ motion calling on the NSW government to reverse its decision to truncate the heavy rail line into Newcastle and the Federal government to commit to investing in public transport infrastructure in regional Australia. … Continue reading
Newcastle Urban Renewal Strategy 2012: Submission Guide: Some useful points that you could include in your submission: This is an important document for the future of Newcastle and yet was placed on exhibition over the Christmas holiday period, I hereby … Continue reading