Join the Newcastle Greens
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
Tag Archives: Local democracy
Newcastle Greens candidate for Ward Three, Keith Parsons, speaks out against the practice of confidential council meetings and discusses the need for a more transparent council with greater community input. Watch the video above and read his letter to the … Continue reading
1 June 2012 Newcastle Greens today launched their Local Democracy, Collaborative Leadership and Open Government Policy for the September Newcastle Council election, pushing for Newcastle Council to adopt a Local Democracy Policy aimed at making the council more open, responsive … Continue reading