Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens shine a light on NRAS sunset clause
- Newcastle falling short on cycle network
- Newcastle’s missed opportunity to do tourism differently
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
Tag Archives: Jobs
by Sinead Francis-Coan, Greens Candidate for Newcastle Council, Ward 3. Among many things, 2020 was a year when everything changed for tourism. We were forced to reconnect with our local surroundings and escape to our beaches, parks and gardens instead … Continue reading
For more information and to read the whole plan click here.
Job cuts to Fairfax titles in Newcastle would compromise the quality and viability of key Newcastle newspapers, and strike another blow to Newcastle’s ailing CBD, Newcastle Greens said today. “Fairfax is Newcastle’s major local newspaper provider (including our only regional … Continue reading