Join the Newcastle Greens
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
Tag Archives: ICAC
Senator Lee Rhiannon is backing Michael Osborne, Newcastle Greens candidate, and his call for corruption watchdog measures to be tightened to remove the conflicts of interests many MPs have in dealing with the resource industry. “Clean politics is a priority … Continue reading
Greens by-election candidate for Newcastle Cr Michael Osborne has called for projects and decisions under investigation by the NSW Parliamentary Inquiry into Planning Process in Newcastle and the Broader Hunter Region to be put on hold until the inquiry reports. … Continue reading
For the city at the centre of the saga, the consequences are yet to be realised. Greens Councillor Therese Doyle and Tim Crakanthorp are calling for a moratorium on development decisions made by the state government. See NBN report here.
Greens councillors are calling for Jeff McCloy to stand down as Newcastle Lord Mayor, amid an ongoing ICAC probe into political donations. It follows Mr McCloy’s admission that he contributed almost $10,000 to Tim Owen’s 2011 state election campaign. See … Continue reading
Media Release 1 August 2014 Greens MP David Shoebridge has joined with Newcastle Greens Councillors Michael Osborne and Therese Doyle to call for the Lord Mayor, Cr Jeff McCloy, to stand aside from Council while the Independent Commission against Corruption … Continue reading