Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: Health
CALL FOR ICE USE TO BE DECRIMINALISED – DISCUSSIONS IN NEWCASTLE
Responding to the release of a worrying report on coal dust pollution in Newcastle, Greens MP and healthy communities spokesperson Cate Faehrmann has joined with Newcastle Greens Councillor Michael Osborne to release a 5 point plan to combat harmful particulate … Continue reading
Join us to hear the results of a recent air pollution study funded and coordinated by Hunter community groups. When: Thursday 7th March 2013 5:30pm for 6pm start Where: The Lovett Gallery, Newcastle Region Library, 2nd Floor, Laman Street, Newcastle 2300 Many … Continue reading