Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: Grass Roots Democracy
1 August 2012 Stability is the key to getting things done in council, says Councillor Phillipa Parsons and Greens Mayoral candidate for Lake Macquarie Council in the upcoming elections. Cr. Parsons is not being facetious when she assesses Lake Macquarie … Continue reading
1 June 2012 Newcastle Greens today launched their Local Democracy, Collaborative Leadership and Open Government Policy for the September Newcastle Council election, pushing for Newcastle Council to adopt a Local Democracy Policy aimed at making the council more open, responsive … Continue reading
Newcastle Greens Policy on Local Democracy, Collaborative Leadership and Open Government An open, responsive, community-focussed council Newcastle Greens believe that deepening local democracy and rebuilding trust between Newcastle City Council and the community should be a top priority. Without this, … Continue reading