Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: Environment
Greens candidate for the Paterson John Brown will be joined by Greens Senate candidate Cr Michael Osborne on Clean Up Australia day to put pressure on the Liberal State and Federal governments to address pollution in the Hunter region. “For … Continue reading
Full of bureaucrats from across the globe, the UN usually runs diplomatic campaigns. So you know it’s serious when they choose a decidedly political slogan for World Environment Day 2014: Raise Your Voice, Not The Sea Level.
THE things we consume and the waste we generate are costing us the earth. Australians are one of the highest waste generators on the planet. According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, on average, every man, woman and child produces … Continue reading
Friday December 6th 2013: Message to Members and Supporters from Cr Michael Osborne NEW STATE ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY FOR NEWCASTLE PORT 2013 Please take action (IT’S EASY). Cut and paste the form letter below, or write in your own words reasons … Continue reading
MEDIA RELEASE – 12 June 2013 Albanese in hot seat with allegations of doctored coal dust report Responding to today’s news that a federal government report may have been doctored to downplay the air pollution impacts from coal rail transport, … Continue reading
Filmmaker Richard Todd visits communities in Sydney, the Scenic Hills and Nattai Water Catchment area, Illawarra, the Hunter Valley and Fullerton Cove in Newcastle to discuss the communities reaction to the potential of CSG coming into their towns and how … Continue reading
Hunter Communities Network MEDIA RELEASE Monday 15 April 2013 Warkworth Appeal – a Win for Common Sense Hunter Communities Network (HCN) congratulates member group, Bulga Milbrodale Progress Association, and the NSW Land and Environment Court for overturning the NSW Government … Continue reading
Monday, 15 April 2013 with Greens Senators Richard Di Natale and Lee Rhiannon Newcastle Room, Newcastle City Hall 7pm (for 7:30pm start) All welcome. Free entry. Australian Greens spokesperson for health Dr Richard Di Natale and NSW Greens Senator Lee Rhiannon … Continue reading