Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: Economic Diversity; Hunter Region
Australian Greens Science spokesperson Adam Bandt MP and Greens NSW Senate candidate and Newcastle Councillor Michael Osborne have called on the Prime Minister to restore the jobs that were cut from CSIRO in Newcastle following Tony Abbott’s slashing of $111 … Continue reading
Media release: 23 November 2012. Embargoed: 5am, Saturday 24 November 2012 Privatisation of Port Kembla and Port Botany will undermine the Hunter’s future economic diversity yet local member Tim Owen was silent when the bill went through the NSW parliament, … Continue reading