Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: Dart Energy
The NSW Government must act now to stop the Dart Energy pilot production coal seam gas development that threatens the Fullerton Cove community, our water catchment and internationally significant wetlands. This project, approved under the watch of the O’Farrell Government … Continue reading
Greens NSW pass proposal calling the Government to rescind CSG exploration approval at Fullerton Cove
Text of the Greens NSW resolution: That the Greens NSW condemn the NSW Government for allowing coal seam gas pilot production at Fullerton Cove which puts at risk part the Hunter’s drinking water supply, RAMSAR listed wetlands and the health and … Continue reading
25 June 2012 The Greens NSW passed a motion at their State council meeting on the weekend condemning the O’Farrell Government’s decision to allow coal seam gas pilot production at Fullerton Cove near Newcastle. Greens NSW MP and mining spokesperson … Continue reading