Join the Newcastle Greens
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
- NSW State Election March 2019 Preselection
- Newcastle City Councillor, Dr John Mackenzie nominates to stand as the Newcastle Greens candidate for the next Federal election
- Greens Back Council’s Commitment to Ambitious Affordable Housing Program
Tag Archives: Council amalgamation
Therese Doyle and Michael Osborne Newcastle and Port Stephens are separate local government areas with their own distinctive features. Port Stephens is a rural, tourism-based community with many small towns, while Newcastle is an increasingly cosmopolitan city with diverse cultures … Continue reading
A public meeting has been called for Monday evening to help Port Stephens and Newcastle residents defend local democracy, Deputy Lord Mayor, Greens Cr Michael Osborne announced today. “The State Government have initiated a poorly-advertised, tick-a-box, sham consultation process,” Greens … Continue reading
Port Stephens and Newcastle residents defend local democracy. When: Monday 8th February 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Where: Gallipoli Legion Club; Upstairs, 3-5 Beaumont St, Hamilton (Newcastle). Speakers include: David Shoebridge, Greens NSW Upper House MP, Spokesperson on Local Government Kate … Continue reading