Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
Tag Archives: community groups
Filmmaker Richard Todd visits communities in Sydney, the Scenic Hills and Nattai Water Catchment area, Illawarra, the Hunter Valley and Fullerton Cove in Newcastle to discuss the communities reaction to the potential of CSG coming into their towns and how … Continue reading
We need to see more active local membership involvement in 2013 than ever before. Get Involved Make friends, make decisions, make change Are you a Newcastle Greens member who doesn’t get to meetings much? Australia is standing on the abyss of coast-to-coast … Continue reading
Monday 2 July 2012 “Newcastle Council’s ‘Caring and Inclusive Community’ strategy needs more than lip service”, declares Greens candidate Therese Doyle. “If Newcastle is to really become a ‘caring and inclusive community’, as promised in the Council’s Strategic Plan, Council … Continue reading
Newcastle Greens today launched their Protected and enhanced environment policy on World Environment Day, 94 days out from the Council elections, with a set of actions that will save the Council and save the community in the long term.