Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
Tag Archives: Coal
2 August at 18:30–20:00 Pippi’s at the Point 199 Main Road Speers Point, Newcastle, New South Wales 2284 Coal is slowly closing down. What happens next? Join Australian Greens spokeserspon for climate change and energy Adam Bandt MP and NSW Greens spokesperson … Continue reading
1 August at 18:30–20:00 Muswellbrook Workies 15-17 Sydney street, Muswellbrook, New South Wales 2333 Join Australian Greens spokesperson for climate change and energy Adam Bandt MP and NSW Greens spokesperson for resources and energy Jeremy Buckingham MLC as they outline the Greens’ … Continue reading
Newcastle and the Hunter Valley will be eligible for a major share of $250 million in upfront investment to support and assist coal workers and coal communities to manage the transition to a low carbon future under a plan announced … Continue reading
Greens MPs Adam Bandt and Senator Lee Rhiannon will join Newcastle Federal Candidate John Mackenzie in Newcastle on Friday 18th March to launch the Greens ‘Bright Ideas for Newcastle’ platform. At the first of a series of public forums in … Continue reading
Speakers: Newcastle Greens Candidate Dr John Mackenzie- ‘Planning for resilience to create strong regions’ NSW Senator Lee Rhiannon- ‘Democratic Innovations’ Portfolios: Democracy, International Aid and Development, Local Government MP for Melbourne Adam Bandt- ‘Future Industry’ Portfolios: Arts, Employment and … Continue reading