Join the Newcastle Greens
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
Tag Archives: Coal seam gas
Recent reports of a looming gas shortage in eastern Australia and proposals for dealing with it are based on out of date supply-side thinking, in which constraints can only be solved by more investment in infrastructure. This mid-20th century worldview … Continue reading
Filmmaker Richard Todd visits communities in Sydney, the Scenic Hills and Nattai Water Catchment area, Illawarra, the Hunter Valley and Fullerton Cove in Newcastle to discuss the communities reaction to the potential of CSG coming into their towns and how … Continue reading
See test of resolution passed 2nd May below.
The brave residents of Fullerton Cove, on the outskirts of Newcastle, have set up a blockade this morning to prevent Dart Energy from drilling two coal seam gas pilot production wells which are currently under construction. The locals have gathered … Continue reading
Practical Campaign Planning and the CSG Free Community Strategy with author and activist trainer Aiden Ricketts 9:30am to 3:30pm Saturday 14 July Newcastle Art Space ‘Black Box’, 246 Parry St, Hamilton East This free workshop will cover: Campaign planning, Non … Continue reading