Join the Newcastle Greens
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
- NSW State Election March 2019 Preselection
- Newcastle City Councillor, Dr John Mackenzie nominates to stand as the Newcastle Greens candidate for the next Federal election
- Greens Back Council’s Commitment to Ambitious Affordable Housing Program
Tag Archives: Coal seam gas
Recent reports of a looming gas shortage in eastern Australia and proposals for dealing with it are based on out of date supply-side thinking, in which constraints can only be solved by more investment in infrastructure. This mid-20th century worldview … Continue reading
Filmmaker Richard Todd visits communities in Sydney, the Scenic Hills and Nattai Water Catchment area, Illawarra, the Hunter Valley and Fullerton Cove in Newcastle to discuss the communities reaction to the potential of CSG coming into their towns and how … Continue reading
See test of resolution passed 2nd May below.
The brave residents of Fullerton Cove, on the outskirts of Newcastle, have set up a blockade this morning to prevent Dart Energy from drilling two coal seam gas pilot production wells which are currently under construction. The locals have gathered … Continue reading
Practical Campaign Planning and the CSG Free Community Strategy with author and activist trainer Aiden Ricketts 9:30am to 3:30pm Saturday 14 July Newcastle Art Space ‘Black Box’, 246 Parry St, Hamilton East This free workshop will cover: Campaign planning, Non … Continue reading