Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
Tag Archives: Clean Energy
1 August at 18:30–20:00 Muswellbrook Workies 15-17 Sydney street, Muswellbrook, New South Wales 2333 Join Australian Greens spokesperson for climate change and energy Adam Bandt MP and NSW Greens spokesperson for resources and energy Jeremy Buckingham MLC as they outline the Greens’ … Continue reading
The Newcastle and Lake Macquarie Greens are backing calls from the community and renewable energy industry for the Abbott Government to protect and strengthen, not cut, the Renewable Energy Target. Participating in the national Rally for Renewables, Greens by-election candidate for Newcastle … Continue reading
Newcastle Greens hopes you will attend our Forum ‘Dancing with the devil is a risk we can’t afford’ at Newcastle Town Hall on Friday May 16 at 7.30pm. Special Guests include: Jeremy Buckingham MLC; Simon Sheikh from Fossil free Australia; … Continue reading
Recent reports of a looming gas shortage in eastern Australia and proposals for dealing with it are based on out of date supply-side thinking, in which constraints can only be solved by more investment in infrastructure. This mid-20th century worldview … Continue reading
If we want a strong economy after the mining boom, boosting our investment in science is vital. That’s why we’ll increase investment in research & innovation to 3% of GDP by 2020, fund Open Access Publishing, support health & medical … Continue reading
THE latest Newspoll survey of voters across the country puts Rudd’s Labor neck-and-neck with the Abbott Coalition in the race for control of the Federal Parliament. It would be a poor outcome for Australia if either old party gained unfettered … Continue reading
The theme for this year’s World Environment Day is ‘Green Economy: Does it include you?’ My response to this question is “not yet”. But I want to make sure my kids are included in one. Forty years ago, the United … Continue reading