Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
Tag Archives: Clean Air
Friday December 6th 2013: Message to Members and Supporters from Cr Michael Osborne NEW STATE ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY FOR NEWCASTLE PORT 2013 Please take action (IT’S EASY). Cut and paste the form letter below, or write in your own words reasons … Continue reading
It’s time we took the air we breathe more seriously. Industries continue to pump dangerous emissions into our atmosphere that have huge costs to human health – and Australia’s air quality protections are lagging behind. The Greens will deliver a … Continue reading
The Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) recently released a report concluding that coal trains are not associated with elevated particle pollution in the Hunter. The Environment Protection Authority has used this report to argue that covering coal trains to protect … Continue reading
MEDIA RELEASE – 12 June 2013 Albanese in hot seat with allegations of doctored coal dust report Responding to today’s news that a federal government report may have been doctored to downplay the air pollution impacts from coal rail transport, … Continue reading
Monday, 15 April 2013 with Greens Senators Richard Di Natale and Lee Rhiannon Newcastle Room, Newcastle City Hall 7pm (for 7:30pm start) All welcome. Free entry. Australian Greens spokesperson for health Dr Richard Di Natale and NSW Greens Senator Lee Rhiannon … Continue reading
Responding to the release of a worrying report on coal dust pollution in Newcastle, Greens MP and healthy communities spokesperson Cate Faehrmann has joined with Newcastle Greens Councillor Michael Osborne to release a 5 point plan to combat harmful particulate … Continue reading