Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: childcare
Newcastle Greens Policy on Childcare and Early Childhood Support A community-focused and child-friendly council Newcastle Greens believe that Newcastle City Council is the best-placed sphere of government to monitor and address early childhood and childcare needs of the Newcastle community. … Continue reading
GREENS candidate Therese Doyle says plans by Newcastle City Council to rid itself of essential not-for-profit childcare centres will trigger an increase in fees and may result in job cuts. A proposal in a report by council staff recommending the … Continue reading
Monday 2 July 2012 “Newcastle Council’s ‘Caring and Inclusive Community’ strategy needs more than lip service”, declares Greens candidate Therese Doyle. “If Newcastle is to really become a ‘caring and inclusive community’, as promised in the Council’s Strategic Plan, Council … Continue reading