Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Tag Archives: Cancer
Newcastle Greens today called on Port Waratah Coal Services to publicly release all documentation it has related to health effects on workers or anyone else associated with its Newcastle coal operations.
Newcastle Greens today called for work on Port Waratah Coal Services’ T4 coal loader development to be immediately and indefinitely suspended in the light of today’s release of a health study finding accelerated cancer levels among workers at the company’s … Continue reading