Join the Newcastle Greens
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
- NSW State Election March 2019 Preselection
- Newcastle City Councillor, Dr John Mackenzie nominates to stand as the Newcastle Greens candidate for the next Federal election
- Greens Back Council’s Commitment to Ambitious Affordable Housing Program
Tag Archives: Access
Media Release Saturday 3rd February 2015 As the school year starts for 2015, Greens candidate Nevenka Bareham has called for improved footpaths and cycle paths to assist students to walk and cycle to school. “Only a quarter of NSW children … Continue reading
Sunday 10 June 2012 “Newcastle City Council has no intention of creating access for people with limited mobility or to parents with prams at the section of Bathers Way that passes through the northern part of Bar Beach” said Therese … Continue reading