Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Statement by Therese Doyle, Greens Councillor Newcastle City Council on the death of Dr John Kaye MLC. Dr John Kaye was an outstanding parliamentary representative of the Greens who worked tirelessly for everything the Greens represent. He was such an articulate … Continue reading
Greens MPs Adam Bandt and Senator Lee Rhiannon will join Newcastle Federal Candidate John Mackenzie in Newcastle on Friday 18th March to launch the Greens ‘Bright Ideas for Newcastle’ platform. At the first of a series of public forums in … Continue reading
MEDIA RELEASE 11 March 2016 Commenting on the news this morning that the federal government’s higher education election platform could retain the 20 percent funding cut proposed under the Abbott government, Greens NSW Senator Lee Rhiannon said: “A 20 … Continue reading
Greens candidate for the Paterson John Brown will be joined by Greens Senate candidate Cr Michael Osborne on Clean Up Australia day to put pressure on the Liberal State and Federal governments to address pollution in the Hunter region. “For … Continue reading
Media release 18 December 2015 The Coalition’s forced amalgamations announced today have recommended that Newcastle and Port Stephens councils merge without a shred of evidence in support. The Newcastle – Port Stephens forced merger plan must now go through a … Continue reading
Public Transport for Hunter Communities Next Meeting Wednesday 16 December, Station Hotel Hamilton 4:00pm Concerned Hunter citizens will be meeting again next Wednesday, 16 December at 4:00 pm at the Station Hotel Hamilton to discuss the year’s events and regroup. many … Continue reading
Making our urban forest safer ‘Beautiful terror’ in art Community energy powers on Who will revitalise Newcastle? A tale of broken promises T4: Multinational trump locals – again How TAFE is being sacrificed on the altar of ‘competition’ And lots … Continue reading