Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
Category Archives: Federal 2013 campaign
The Greens candidate for the Federal electorate of Newcastle Michael Osborne has thrown his support behind the controversial redevelopment of the city’s art gallery. Supporters of the art gallery say this time last year the $21 million dollar project was … Continue reading
The Greens have labelled the Coalition “autonomy for TAFE” plan as a backward step for the Hunter and said it would be the first stage of full privatisation of vocational education and training. Greens higher education spokesperson Senator Lee Rhiannon … Continue reading
By way of introduction, I am a civil engineer, with a Masters of Environmental Studies and a postgraduate Diploma of Management. I was born in Newcastle and, apart from a few years working overseas in the UK and on aid … Continue reading
The Newcastle Greens today announced Newcastle City Councillor Michael Osborne as their candidate to contest the seat of Newcastle in the Federal Election on Saturday 14 September 2013. “I am honoured to be preselected to represent the Greens in the … Continue reading