Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Category Archives: 2019 Federal Campaign
Greens candidate for the seat of Newcastle John Mackenzie has announced a commitment of $21.2 million for beach nourishment to repair erosion at Stockton Beach, and a permanent ban on oil and gas exploration off the Newcastle coastline, as part of the … Continue reading
Greens Candidate for Newcastle John Mackenzie has today committed $6 million for rebuilding Boscawen Street bridge in Wallsend, and a further $20 million for channel widening, as part of the public works component of climate adaptation for Newcastle. “This is essential flood … Continue reading
Last month the Hunter and Central Coast Development Corporation (HCCDC) released the ‘Honeysuckle Foreshore Public Domain Plan’. It presents ‘design concepts’ and ‘artist impressions’ for public areas in Honeysuckle West, along the last remaining area of undeveloped foreshore. The Plan … Continue reading
The Greens have announced Councillor John Mackenzie as their candidate for the seat of Newcastle in the upcoming Federal election. On his selection John said: “Firstly, to all Greens members, thank you for the trust and confidence you have shown … Continue reading