Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Category Archives: Voting
MEDIA RELEASE GREENS LAUNCH COUNCIL CAMPAIGN TO PUT COMMUNITIES FIRST 21 August, 2017 The Greens today launched their campaign to contest all four wards and the Lord Mayoralty in the upcoming Newcastle Council election. Lord Mayor and Ward 2 Candidate … Continue reading
Media Release: 24 October 2014 The Greens Charter on Clean Politics Signed by Michael Osborne Signed by Jane Oakley Greens candidates for Newcastle and Charlestown, Michael Osborne and Jane Oakley joined Upper House MP John Kaye to take their final … Continue reading
Make sure that your vote counts on Saturday. To vote Greens in the Senate (the large white ballot paper) just put a ‘1’ in the box labelled ‘R THE GREENS’ above the line only. If you vote above the line, … Continue reading
What motivated you to run for the seat of Newcastle? I see the election as an opportunity to make a difference for Newcastle and to end the dominance of the duopoly of the two old parties. I’m a strong advocate … Continue reading