Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Category Archives: Issues
For more information https://www.facebook.com/events/137535673409718/
The Newcastle community, and Newcastle Council, must not be bullied by the Baird Government to support UrbanGrowth’s rezoning plans for the Newcastle rail line. The veiled threat by Transport Minister Andrew Constance that Newcastle Council is “robbing the people of … Continue reading
Greens Councillors on Newcastle City Council will put a motion at tonight’s Council meeting to preserve the zoning of the rail corridor for public transport use. “It is time now for Newcastle to reclaim its rail corridor for essential public … Continue reading
On 23rd June Suncrowd will open the bulk-buy offers and reveal the technology selected for our Newcastle campaign! We can’t wait to see you there for this exciting step towards a clean energy future #takethepowerback. For more information
Newcastle and Hunter residents are being urged to help make the region’s future far more than coal, by making a submission to the NSW Government’s current Regional Planning proposals for the area. Having worked with the NSW Government to extend … Continue reading
CALL FOR ICE USE TO BE DECRIMINALISED – DISCUSSIONS IN NEWCASTLE
Interview by NBN with Greens member John Mckenzie. See complete item here.