Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
Category Archives: Issues
Newcastle Council has joined the national Ban the Bag campaign, joining forces with other Councils around NSW calling on the state government to implement a ban on single use plastic shopping bags. Greens Councillor John Mackenzie argued that it was … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a rad way to meet the best people Newcastle has to offer, spread the good word about the Greens (especially regarding our excellent candidates running in the Newcastle City Council Elections) and enjoy the lovely winter … Continue reading
Here’s your opportunity to meet, hear from, and ask questions of your local candidates in the Newcastle Council election: 29 August: Aesha Awan will be speaking at the Ward 4 Candidate Forum organised by ConnectAbility at Wallsend Library https://www.facebook.com/events/111515282852290/ … Continue reading
MEDIA RELEASE GREENS LAUNCH COUNCIL CAMPAIGN TO PUT COMMUNITIES FIRST 21 August, 2017 The Greens today launched their campaign to contest all four wards and the Lord Mayoralty in the upcoming Newcastle Council election. Lord Mayor and Ward 2 Candidate … Continue reading
Join us for a screening of AN INCONVENIENT SEQUEL: TRUTH TO POWER Date: Thursday 24 August Time: Arrive 6:30pm for a 7pm start Venue: Tower Cinemas Newcastle Meet Greens candidates running in the Newcastle City Council election Light refreshments will … Continue reading
2 August at 18:30–20:00 Pippi’s at the Point 199 Main Road Speers Point, Newcastle, New South Wales 2284 Coal is slowly closing down. What happens next? Join Australian Greens spokeserspon for climate change and energy Adam Bandt MP and NSW Greens spokesperson … Continue reading
1 August at 18:30–20:00 Muswellbrook Workies 15-17 Sydney street, Muswellbrook, New South Wales 2333 Join Australian Greens spokesperson for climate change and energy Adam Bandt MP and NSW Greens spokesperson for resources and energy Jeremy Buckingham MLC as they outline the Greens’ … Continue reading
MEDIA RELEASE – 5 April, 2017 NSW Greens Housing spokesperson, Jenny Leong MP says that ending ‘no grounds’ evictions in NSW is a simple reform that will provide much needed security for renters in Newcastle, Port Stephens, the Hunter and … Continue reading
For more information https://www.facebook.com/events/137535673409718/