Join the Newcastle Greens
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
Category Archives: Health
If you’re looking for a rad way to meet the best people Newcastle has to offer, spread the good word about the Greens (especially regarding our excellent candidates running in the Newcastle City Council Elections) and enjoy the lovely winter … Continue reading
Here’s your opportunity to meet, hear from, and ask questions of your local candidates in the Newcastle Council election: 29 August: Aesha Awan will be speaking at the Ward 4 Candidate Forum organised by ConnectAbility at Wallsend Library https://www.facebook.com/events/111515282852290/ … Continue reading
Save our ocean and beaches! Hunter Water is asking people in Newcastle to say the option we want for disposing of sewage over the next 30 years. We have only two weeks left to vote on options that will determine … Continue reading
It’s time we took the air we breathe more seriously. Industries continue to pump dangerous emissions into our atmosphere that have huge costs to human health – and Australia’s air quality protections are lagging behind. The Greens will deliver a … Continue reading
The Greens Federal Candidates for Newcastle and Shortland today condemned the withdrawal of funding for the Sunflower Centre. “The Sunflower Centre is a not-for-profit organisation which has been supporting people living with any mental illness, their families, friends, and the … Continue reading