Join the Newcastle Greens
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
Category Archives: Environment
Newcastle Council has joined the national Ban the Bag campaign, joining forces with other Councils around NSW calling on the state government to implement a ban on single use plastic shopping bags. Greens Councillor John Mackenzie argued that it was … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a rad way to meet the best people Newcastle has to offer, spread the good word about the Greens (especially regarding our excellent candidates running in the Newcastle City Council Elections) and enjoy the lovely winter … Continue reading
Here’s your opportunity to meet, hear from, and ask questions of your local candidates in the Newcastle Council election: 29 August: Aesha Awan will be speaking at the Ward 4 Candidate Forum organised by ConnectAbility at Wallsend Library https://www.facebook.com/events/111515282852290/ … Continue reading
MEDIA RELEASE GREENS LAUNCH COUNCIL CAMPAIGN TO PUT COMMUNITIES FIRST 21 August, 2017 The Greens today launched their campaign to contest all four wards and the Lord Mayoralty in the upcoming Newcastle Council election. Lord Mayor and Ward 2 Candidate … Continue reading
Join us for a screening of AN INCONVENIENT SEQUEL: TRUTH TO POWER Date: Thursday 24 August Time: Arrive 6:30pm for a 7pm start Venue: Tower Cinemas Newcastle Meet Greens candidates running in the Newcastle City Council election Light refreshments will … Continue reading
Interview by NBN with Greens member John Mckenzie. See complete item here.