Join the Newcastle Greens
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
Category Archives: Election Funding
MEDIA RELEASE Tuesday 29th January The Newcastle Greens have today slammed the ‘manifesto’ released by the Minerals Council which calls on the major parties to use tax payer’s money to prop up the coal industry. “Mr Galilee and his lobby … Continue reading
Media Release: 24 October 2014 The Greens Charter on Clean Politics Signed by Michael Osborne Signed by Jane Oakley Greens candidates for Newcastle and Charlestown, Michael Osborne and Jane Oakley joined Upper House MP John Kaye to take their final … Continue reading
Greens Member for Balmain Jamie Parker MP has backed calls by Greens Newcastle by-election candidate Michael Osborne that only the Greens can beat Labor in the by-election this Saturday and ensure the Newcastle community is heard in the Parliament.Jamie Parker, … Continue reading
For the city at the centre of the saga, the consequences are yet to be realised. Greens Councillor Therese Doyle and Tim Crakanthorp are calling for a moratorium on development decisions made by the state government. See NBN report here.
The Greens candidate for Newcastle, Councillor Michael Osborne today denied that the Greens have ever received campaign donations from property developer Keith Johnson and called on all candidates to disclose to the voters where campaign funds are coming from. “The … Continue reading