Join the Newcastle Greens
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
Category Archives: Development
Last month the Hunter and Central Coast Development Corporation (HCCDC) released the ‘Honeysuckle Foreshore Public Domain Plan’. It presents ‘design concepts’ and ‘artist impressions’ for public areas in Honeysuckle West, along the last remaining area of undeveloped foreshore. The Plan … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a rad way to meet the best people Newcastle has to offer, spread the good word about the Greens (especially regarding our excellent candidates running in the Newcastle City Council Elections) and enjoy the lovely winter … Continue reading
Here’s your opportunity to meet, hear from, and ask questions of your local candidates in the Newcastle Council election: 29 August: Aesha Awan will be speaking at the Ward 4 Candidate Forum organised by ConnectAbility at Wallsend Library https://www.facebook.com/events/111515282852290/ … Continue reading
WATCH Karen Howard, Tim Crakanthorp and Michael Osborne share their vison for Hunter business in a special Q & A forum, thanks to Hunter TV.
Greens by-election candidate for Newcastle Cr Michael Osborne has labeled Labor’s rehashed convention centre announcement as evidence they have learnt nothing from their previous developer mistakes.Greens Newcastle Candidate Cr Michael Osborne said, “That Labor wants to hand over our public foreshore … Continue reading
Media Release 1 August 2014 Greens MP David Shoebridge has joined with Newcastle Greens Councillors Michael Osborne and Therese Doyle to call for the Lord Mayor, Cr Jeff McCloy, to stand aside from Council while the Independent Commission against Corruption … Continue reading
See Greens Councillor, Therese Doyle’s interview on Current Affair regarding development in Janet Street Merewether. This is an example of how Private Certifiers don’t work at ensuring compliance. http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8864847/the-battle-for-janet-street