Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Category Archives: Coal Seam Gas
25 June 2012 The Greens NSW passed a motion at their State council meeting on the weekend condemning the O’Farrell Government’s decision to allow coal seam gas pilot production at Fullerton Cove near Newcastle. Greens NSW MP and mining spokesperson … Continue reading
URGENT PUBLIC MEETING FERN BAY HALL Vardon Road 7.00PM Wednesday 20th JUNE 2012 Plans already in the process for FULLERTON COVE include GAS FIRED POWER STATIONS REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER TREATMENT PLANT GAS STORAGE FACILITIES MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE 32 HA HYDROPONIC GLASS … Continue reading
Click to read Greens Councilor Michael Osbornes submission to the NSW Government’s draft Strategic Regional Land Use Policy for Upper Hunter. Submission – Strategic Land Use Policy For the Upper Hunter