Join the Newcastle Greens
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
- NSW State Election March 2019 Preselection
- Newcastle City Councillor, Dr John Mackenzie nominates to stand as the Newcastle Greens candidate for the next Federal election
- Greens Back Council’s Commitment to Ambitious Affordable Housing Program
Category Archives: Coal Expansion
MEDIA RELEASE Tuesday 29th January The Newcastle Greens have today slammed the ‘manifesto’ released by the Minerals Council which calls on the major parties to use tax payer’s money to prop up the coal industry. “Mr Galilee and his lobby … Continue reading
2 August at 18:30–20:00 Pippi’s at the Point 199 Main Road Speers Point, Newcastle, New South Wales 2284 Coal is slowly closing down. What happens next? Join Australian Greens spokeserspon for climate change and energy Adam Bandt MP and NSW Greens spokesperson … Continue reading
1 August at 18:30–20:00 Muswellbrook Workies 15-17 Sydney street, Muswellbrook, New South Wales 2333 Join Australian Greens spokesperson for climate change and energy Adam Bandt MP and NSW Greens spokesperson for resources and energy Jeremy Buckingham MLC as they outline the Greens’ … Continue reading
Interview by NBN with Greens member John Mckenzie. See complete item here.
Friday April 8 – Monday April 11, 2016 Myuna Sport and Recreation Centre, Lake Macquarie, NSW Ready to take our movement to the next phase? The three day Beyond Coal and Gas conference is a key opportunity for people working … Continue reading
Making our urban forest safer ‘Beautiful terror’ in art Community energy powers on Who will revitalise Newcastle? A tale of broken promises T4: Multinational trump locals – again How TAFE is being sacrificed on the altar of ‘competition’ And lots … Continue reading
Media release 10 September 2015 While Tony Abbot, John Key and leaders from Pacific nations are locked in a leaders retreat for the Pacific Islands Forum today, a group of 30 Australians have walked onto the site of the world’s … Continue reading
See Michael Osborne’s address here