Join the Newcastle Greens
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
Category Archives: Coal Expansion
MEDIA RELEASE Tuesday 29th January The Newcastle Greens have today slammed the ‘manifesto’ released by the Minerals Council which calls on the major parties to use tax payer’s money to prop up the coal industry. “Mr Galilee and his lobby … Continue reading
2 August at 18:30–20:00 Pippi’s at the Point 199 Main Road Speers Point, Newcastle, New South Wales 2284 Coal is slowly closing down. What happens next? Join Australian Greens spokeserspon for climate change and energy Adam Bandt MP and NSW Greens spokesperson … Continue reading
1 August at 18:30–20:00 Muswellbrook Workies 15-17 Sydney street, Muswellbrook, New South Wales 2333 Join Australian Greens spokesperson for climate change and energy Adam Bandt MP and NSW Greens spokesperson for resources and energy Jeremy Buckingham MLC as they outline the Greens’ … Continue reading
Interview by NBN with Greens member John Mckenzie. See complete item here.
Friday April 8 – Monday April 11, 2016 Myuna Sport and Recreation Centre, Lake Macquarie, NSW Ready to take our movement to the next phase? The three day Beyond Coal and Gas conference is a key opportunity for people working … Continue reading
Making our urban forest safer ‘Beautiful terror’ in art Community energy powers on Who will revitalise Newcastle? A tale of broken promises T4: Multinational trump locals – again How TAFE is being sacrificed on the altar of ‘competition’ And lots … Continue reading
Media release 10 September 2015 While Tony Abbot, John Key and leaders from Pacific nations are locked in a leaders retreat for the Pacific Islands Forum today, a group of 30 Australians have walked onto the site of the world’s … Continue reading
See Michael Osborne’s address here