Join the Newcastle Greens
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
Category Archives: Clean Air
If you’re looking for a rad way to meet the best people Newcastle has to offer, spread the good word about the Greens (especially regarding our excellent candidates running in the Newcastle City Council Elections) and enjoy the lovely winter … Continue reading
Here’s your opportunity to meet, hear from, and ask questions of your local candidates in the Newcastle Council election: 29 August: Aesha Awan will be speaking at the Ward 4 Candidate Forum organised by ConnectAbility at Wallsend Library https://www.facebook.com/events/111515282852290/ … Continue reading
Join us for a screening of AN INCONVENIENT SEQUEL: TRUTH TO POWER Date: Thursday 24 August Time: Arrive 6:30pm for a 7pm start Venue: Tower Cinemas Newcastle Meet Greens candidates running in the Newcastle City Council election Light refreshments will … Continue reading
2 August at 18:30–20:00 Pippi’s at the Point 199 Main Road Speers Point, Newcastle, New South Wales 2284 Coal is slowly closing down. What happens next? Join Australian Greens spokeserspon for climate change and energy Adam Bandt MP and NSW Greens spokesperson … Continue reading
Interview by NBN with Greens member John Mckenzie. See complete item here.
Making our urban forest safer ‘Beautiful terror’ in art Community energy powers on Who will revitalise Newcastle? A tale of broken promises T4: Multinational trump locals – again How TAFE is being sacrificed on the altar of ‘competition’ And lots … Continue reading
COMMUNITIES are taking whatever action is necessary and saying: Enough is enough. It’s time to move our money out of fossil fuels and into the clean energy economy. Everyday Australians are banding together to protect their land, their water and … Continue reading
It’s time we took the air we breathe more seriously. Industries continue to pump dangerous emissions into our atmosphere that have huge costs to human health – and Australia’s air quality protections are lagging behind. The Greens will deliver a … Continue reading