Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
Category Archives: 2019 State
Sinead Francis-Coan This International Women’s Day, I’m celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival. I am not a person who condones or believes in violence as an appropriate response. As a Green, one of our four pillars is peace and non-violence. … Continue reading
This International Women’s Day, I’m celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival. I am not a person who condones or believes in violence as an appropriate response. As a Green, one of our four pillars is peace and non-violence. And yet, … Continue reading
MEDIA RELEASE Tuesday 29th January The Newcastle Greens have today slammed the ‘manifesto’ released by the Minerals Council which calls on the major parties to use tax payer’s money to prop up the coal industry. “Mr Galilee and his lobby … Continue reading
Sinead Francis-Coan. Greens’ Candidate for Wallsend As the world transitions from fossil fuels to the energy of the future, local jobs and economic gain from this sector dwindle. As a region home to the world’s largest coal exports, the Hunter … Continue reading
Today, the Newcastle Greens announced Sinead Francis-Coan as their candidate for the seat of Wallsend and Charlotte McCabe as their candidate for the seat of Newcastle. Sinead Francis-Coan grew up in Jesmond, went to the Hunter School of the Performing Arts … Continue reading
Newcastle Greens members Sinead Francis-Coan and Charlotte McCabe have nominated to stand for preselection for the seats of Wallsend and Newcastle (respectively) in the upcoming NSW State Election scheduled for March 2019. The preselection ballot opens on Tuesday 21st August … Continue reading