Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Category Archives: 2014 By-Election
Media Release: 24 October 2014 The Greens Charter on Clean Politics Signed by Michael Osborne Signed by Jane Oakley Greens candidates for Newcastle and Charlestown, Michael Osborne and Jane Oakley joined Upper House MP John Kaye to take their final … Continue reading
Greens Member for Balmain Jamie Parker MP has backed calls by Greens Newcastle by-election candidate Michael Osborne that only the Greens can beat Labor in the by-election this Saturday and ensure the Newcastle community is heard in the Parliament.Jamie Parker, … Continue reading
Greens by-election candidate for Newcastle Cr Michael Osborne has labeled Labor’s rehashed convention centre announcement as evidence they have learnt nothing from their previous developer mistakes.Greens Newcastle Candidate Cr Michael Osborne said, “That Labor wants to hand over our public foreshore … Continue reading
For more information and to read the whole plan click here.
Press conference with Adam Bandt, member Melbourne for and Michael Osborne Greens candidate for Newcastle See the full press conference on Hunter TV here.
The Greens at federal, state and local levels have always supported a shipbuilding industry in Newcastle. Contrary to Sam Dastyari’s assertions, the Greens champion high-level skills based manufacturing industries such as ship-building. “We believe that the revitalisation of boat and … Continue reading