Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Author Archives: SueWynn
‘Ask yourself,’ says Sue Wynn, Greens candidate for Swansea. ‘Would this development happen in Sydney where the Government power brokers live?’ The NSW Government is in the process of allowing development on the Wallarah Peninsula at Catherine Hill Bay, Gwandalan, … Continue reading
Greens candidate for Swansea, Sue Wynn, is calling for a thorough and immediate overhaul of the public transport system in her electorate, a system she feels is letting the local community down. ‘The state of public transport across the electorate … Continue reading
Greens candidate for Swansea, Sue Wynn, has joined the cry of community pre-schools across the region for the government to increase funding and make pre-schooling more affordable. ‘As a mother, former teacher, educator and Greens candidate I condemn the continued … Continue reading
Sue Wynn, Greens candidate for Swansea has joined Greens Upper House candidate Dr John Kaye in opposing the expensive and ineffective solution of desalination plants to solve the drastic shortage of water in the Central Coast section of the Swansea … Continue reading